kaze on 31 Jul 2004 06:25:04 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Political/Technical Job Postings question

--> > | capabilities.  These posting are generally for liberal political
--> > | non-profits (527s).  Due to their political nature, I am

What does the list think about posting low/zero/volunteer tech job postings?
<grin>

--> > | repost them to this apolitical* list unless there is some

--> > | *I believe the '60s adage that everything is political.  This list
--> > | advocates the politics of the Free/Open Source Software movement.

I find the PLUG list to be wonderfully political, as not only is everything
political or politicize-able, but the list is full of diverse strongly held
views.