Alexander Birch on 31 Jul 2004 14:49:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Political/Technical Job Postings question

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 02:23:23 -0400, kaze <kaze@voicenet.com> wrote:
> --> > | capabilities.  These posting are generally for liberal political
> --> > | non-profits (527s).  Due to their political nature, I am
>
> What does the list think about posting low/zero/volunteer tech job postings?
> <grin>

That's how I got most of my initial programming experience. If there
are any college whipper-snappers here, they can pad their resume.

Also if there are bleeding heart liberals, they can donate their time as well.

--
"A Melhor definição do Amor não vale um beijo."
--Machado de Assis

www.lifesabirch.org