Art Alexion on 5 Aug 2004 21:39:02 -0000

[PLUG] [Fwd: Geek organizers: new job posting]

Here is one of those listings I mentioned. Sorry for the delay this time, but a wiring problem I can't find has rendered my internet connection (and the ability to make voice calls sporadic) while I wait for a line tech. I'll forward more as I get them.