eric@lucii.org on 12 Aug 2004 12:43:02 -0000

[PLUG] html and css - browser issue?

This is making me crazy (or crazier):

I've modified this page for my church's web site:
   http://www.reformationmedia.org/library.shtml

It appears that Firefox (0.9.3) (and Galeon, and Mozilla) do not
recognize the style sheet:
   http://www.reformationmedia.org/refweb.css

   (at a glance: the text should be dark blue instead of black and
    the address information at the bottom should be centered - all
    due to the css.)

The page validates at w3.org validators (html and css.)
Konqueror displays the page just like I'd expect.  So does I.E.

Google does not reveal to me any information about why some style
sheets should not work in Mozilla.  Anyone have any idea?

Thanks,

Eric

--
#  Eric Lucas
#     "Oh, I have slipped the surly bond of earth