Paul on 12 Aug 2004 15:06:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] html and css - browser issue?

eric@lucii.org wrote:

This is making me crazy (or crazier):

I've modified this page for my church's web site:
  http://www.reformationmedia.org/library.shtml

(at a glance: the text should be dark blue instead of black and the address information at the bottom should be centered - all due to the css.)

Here's a fact that will push you over the edge: Saving the page through either IE or Mozilla causes the CSS to work within Mozilla when the local copy is viewed! Try saving the page, then upload that version to the Web server and test it.