plug-mailing-list-member on 19 Aug 2004 17:15:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] UPS, 2s failures

Paul wrote:
> apcupsd is logging 2 second power failures often.  Is there something
> odd about apcupsd, my config, or my UPS?
>
> Wed Aug 18 18:14:54 EDT 2004  Power is back. UPS running on mains.
> Wed Aug 18 18:14:52 EDT 2004  Power failure.

Can you confirm these weren't actual brown-outs?  I have similar entries
in my logs from all the brown outs here yesterday.

-Dave
--
If you've found this email interesting, are interested in Free Software
and would like to help the FSF please drop me a line so I can provide