Paul on 22 Aug 2004 07:58:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] FW: Novell/Suse Linux Technical Resource Kit Available

Howard Bloom wrote:

Read what I posted.  If you use the link below you will get one now.  Click
the link below to get one.

I think this is why the question was posed:

HTTP 404 Not Found

the page cannot be found

Url = http://www.novell.com/community/linux/orderover.php

Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. The page you are looking for may have been removed, its name may have changed, or it is temporarily unavailable.

Use the links in the bottom navigation bar or the search in the upper right to help you locate what you are looking for. If you typed the page address in the address bar, please check that it is entered correctly.

Thank you for your patience.