rekaye1005 on 22 Aug 2004 15:57:05 -0000

RE: [PLUG] FW: Novell/Suse Linux Technical Resource Kit Available

exactly ...
i was ready to send the exact not found data.

plan B?

rk

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org
[mailto:plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org]On Behalf Of Paul
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 12:57 AM
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: Re: [PLUG] FW: Novell/Suse Linux Technical Resource Kit
Available

Howard Bloom wrote:

>Read what I posted.  If you use the link below you will get one now.  Click
>the link below to get one.

I think this is why the question was posed:

HTTP 404 Not Found

 the page cannot be found

Url = http://www.novell.com/community/linux/orderover.php

Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. The page you are
looking for may have been removed, its name may have changed, or it is
temporarily unavailable.

Use the links in the bottom navigation bar or the search in the upper
right to help you locate what you are looking for. If you typed the page
address in the address bar, please check that it is entered correctly.

Thank you for your patience.