Marc Zucchelli on 22 Aug 2004 18:37:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] perl question: Apache::Session difficulties

Actually I have, I set it to undef just to create, got
the key, and hard coded it in so that my code would
work with the same session each time.  the tied hash
is even giving me the session id, I just cant add
ANYTHING to the hash.

http://search.cpan.org/~jbaker/Apache-Session/Session.pm