Walt Mankowski on 24 Aug 2004 16:01:02 -0000

[PLUG] Fwd: get your red hot FREE computer parts right here (LQQK, etc.)

Forwarding with Dieter's permission.  Please direct all inquiries to
him.

Walt

----- Forwarded message from Hans Dieter Pearcey <hdp@pobox.com> -----

Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:33:53 -0400
From: Hans Dieter Pearcey <hdp@pobox.com>
To: phl@lists.pm.org
Subject: get your red hot FREE computer parts right here (LQQK, etc.)

Our office is moving, and we have all sorts of random crap that we don't
want.  It is not totally useless!  For example, 15 inch monitors that
work, some old Mac hardware, a bazillion older cables and peripherals.
Some charity somewhere would probably love this stuff, but we don't have
the time to load it up and drive it somewhere; also, there is too much
of it.

Most of it works.  I don't think anyone really wants to pick up stuff
that doesn't work, so anything that is non-working in some way will be
labelled as such.

An incomplete list will be at http://vex.pobox.com/~hdp/free.html
and will be updated.

This wonderful (FREE) offer extends only through tomorrow as late as
someone is in the office (7pm if you're lucky), and you have to come
pick it up yourself at 105 S. 12th St.

Mail me with questions or call 215-599-0138 x3.

hdp.
-