Paul on 26 Aug 2004 02:29:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Fedora Core 1

Ron Mansolino wrote:

I have a core 1 disk set dated 11/2003. Should I bother to install it,
or should I get something newer (ie, is it more trouble than it's worth)?
A quick browse of ebay shows people selling core 3 (which I didn't see
mentioned on the redhat site - what's up with that?)

The Fedora site mentions Core 3 Test 1. I would think that FC2 would be the best choice, but I guess you could update FC1. If you have a fast connection, or if you want to stop by a Linux meeting, you could get a newer version for free. (Well, CHLUG asks for a donation of a dollar or so..)

http://fedora.redhat.com/