Ron Mansolino on 26 Aug 2004 01:39:02 -0000

[PLUG] Fedora Core 1

I have a core 1 disk set dated 11/2003. Should I bother to install it,
or should I get something newer (ie, is it more trouble than it's worth)?
A quick browse of ebay shows people selling core 3 (which I didn't see
mentioned on the redhat site - what's up with that?)

I don't have anything important planned for it, I need something to play
with to keep me occupied :)

Since I have a handful of drives laying around, what are some good sizes
for the various partitions? (and what is a sensible directory->partition
strategy)?

Thanks,
--
Ron Mansolino   RMsolino@netaxs.com   http://www.netaxs.com/~rmsolino/