Paul on 26 Aug 2004 00:03:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] PostgreSQL + pgAccess on windows?

Gregson Helledy wrote:

Has anyone used PostgreSQL with pgAccess (GUI frontend), who can compare them with MS Access?
Any information on how user-friendly pgAccess is, and how well they work on Win2K, would be apppreciated.

Have you tried phpPgAdmin?  http://phppgadmin.sourceforge.net/

A long time ago I played with different front ends for Postgres. To me, none of them were that great, but, then, I am not really a DB person. phpPgAdmin gave me the control that I'm used to with phpMyAdmin for MySQL.