M.Simons on 30 Aug 2004 21:33:03 -0000

RE: [PLUG] I don't get it. What's the big deal with putting the response on top?

Here is an example.  You are an idiot.  This specific point of yours is
what makes me feel it is so.

Now, can you tell me what specific point of yours is causing me to think
this way?

No. You cannot.  If I had posted below the specific thing I am refering
to, you would have been able to understand that and respond to the
specific point I was raising an issue with.

Please note, this message, as well as the insult above is meant to be
taken with a large grain of salt.  If I had actually wanted to insult you,
this message would have been much better, and probably much more subtle.
However, I do feel that it is absurd, as well as a serious logical fault
to bring politics into this disucssion.