PaulNM on 31 Aug 2004 14:16:04 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Civility

LeRoy Cressy wrote:

This morning I read the thread about top posting and bottom posting and
all of the rest.  The name calling along with the other items should not
be a part of this list.

{snip}

So let's stop the petty arguments and name calling and get back on track
with helping those in need.  Also lets encourage those who need
encouragement with setting up their systems.

Agreed.
Something else to consider is that people most likely join the list before attending their first meeting. If they feel they need to be careful about who they talk to or want to avoid certain people at meetings, they may end up deciding not to bother attending. That said, I've been subscribed to plug since late June, and so far that thread is the first real flamefest I've seen. The vast majority of posters have been helpful and courteous.

Hope to meet many of you fine people tomorrow night,
				PaulNM