Kam Salisbury on 31 Aug 2004 22:43:04 -0000

[PLUG] Plucker Users?

Does anyone on the list use plucker desktop or JPluck? Maybe we can share some configuration info off list if so.

My recent Fedora build on 'new to me' hardware is great but now JPluck has quit due to an incompatible java library update on the author's end. Plucker desktop has an issue with image parsing and google did not reveal the .pluckerrc line I must be missing. Of course the plkr.org site and man pages are not helpful in this instance either.
--
Kam Salisbury
http://kamsalisbury.com