Kam Salisbury on 31 Aug 2004 22:43:05 -0000

RE: Maybe it's time for a FAQ? (was Re: [PLUG] I don't get it. What's the big deal with putting the response on top?)

Uh... You may be taking all of this out of context and personally. Differing opinions begin with perspective.

Which one am I, troll or careless poster? I take issue with both.

Uh... You may be taking all of this out of context and personally. Different perspectives are most often the root of opinion.

--
Kam Salisbury
http://kamsalisbury.com