Paul on 1 Sep 2004 03:21:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] update strategies/partition issue

Mike Leone wrote:

And I tried F-Prot. F-Prot is a good, efficient virus scanner. It's available for multiple OSes. I think there is a free version for Linux.

Free for non-commercial use.

Clam-AV is free for all uses (commercial and otherwise); you can run
both, if you want - I do, on my home Linux mail server. Not on my
workstation.

Why do you need two virus scanners? I didn't notice if F-Prot scans incoming e-mail. I assumed that it does since e-mail is basically and incoming file.