Michael Leone on 2 Sep 2004 21:37:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] PLUG meeting??

On Thu, 2004-09-02 at 11:54, Russell Nordquist wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-09-02 at 05:45, Bill Patterson wrote:
>
> > 600 South 43rd street is the wrong address.  We need to fix the web
> > site.  We met across the street.   The speaker (Todd Lieberman)
> > indicated that he would post his slides and advise the group of the URL
> > through this list, so you haven't missed everything.
> >

> how did people know about the new location? I didn't see an e-mail on
> the list.

Mike Toren sent it around on Sunday night, I believe. I know I got one.

> and the website pretty explicitly states 600 S 43rd.

That is the official address of the university, I believe. Not
necessarily of a particular hall, it appears.

>  seems not
> very user friendly and careless to me.

Perhaps you should volunteer to do it better, then.