Aaron Mulder on 4 Sep 2004 00:47:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] November

	I'm not sure if it's of general interest, but I could talk about
Linux, Java, and Oracle on the Opteron, and/or some applications of
bluetooth on Linux (internet access for a laptop using a cell phone over
bluetooth, using a Logitech bluetooth mouse without the base station,
etc.).

Aaron