PaulNM on 4 Sep 2004 04:00:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] employment leads? wrote:
Hey guys--

I'm new here in Philly and looking for work. Most of my 5+ years' IT experience has been with Solaris, chiefly in banking, but I have some Linux too. Does anyone have any possible leads for me?

John Ulmer

You might want to try as a good general resource for the area. One of the things it does is link to , which has a lot of easily searchable listings for the area.
That said, I'd like to add to the question; Does anyone know of any companies/groups that like to hire for non-programming linux jobs, particularly for a RHCT?