Chris Mann on 7 Sep 2004 16:29:02 -0000

[PLUG] OT: Job Posting

'lo everyone,

Hope the holiday was good for all. We're stepping up our search for
another Sysadmin here. Looking to have the person hired and working by
Dec. Here's the skinny:

Stonebridge Bank (www.stonebridgebank.com)

Job Title: Systems Administrator

Department: IT

Duties: Monitor, manage, install, upgrade and provide for the health and
well being of Novell Products, and Cisco equipment. Assist with State
and Federal Audits. Make recommendations on equipment purchase and
upgrades.

Required Skills: Cisco Routers and Pix firewalls. Cisco Local Director,
Novell File/Print Server, Novell BorderManager, and Novell Groupwise.

Plus: Linux, security (ethereal, snort, packet sniffing), Citrix
Metaframe.

If anyone is interested, please forward your resume to me, off list.

Thanks!

--
Chris Mann, SAGE
Systems Administrator