Paul on 7 Sep 2004 16:56:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: Job Posting

Chris Mann wrote:

Hope the holiday was good for all. We're stepping up our search for
another Sysadmin here. Looking to have the person hired and working by
Dec. Here's the skinny:

You call that stepping up?! By December, if you hired someone already, that person would become the experienced admin that you are seeking. And, as a result of having the opportunity to grow into the position, that person might be more loyal, happier, and require a lower salary than a person with the *exact* qualifications at hire.

Anyway, thanks for posting the job to the list.