Michael Leone on 10 Sep 2004 02:23:02 -0000

[PLUG] Computer Professionals of Center City meeting

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: David A. Lynn (Webmaster) <webmaster@cpcentercity.com>
To: turgon@mike-leone.com
Subject: September 21 -- Save the Date!
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 21:34:51 -0400

To:  Mike Leone, Webmaster, Philadelphia area Linux User Group (PLUG)

Dear Mike,

Hello!  I am writing to invite you to join the Computer Professionals of
Center City (CPCC) for their inaugural meeting on Tuesday, September 21,
2004 from 7:00-9:00 pm at the Irish Pub in Center City Philadelphia at 2007
Walnut Street.  The event is free with cash bar.  If you RSVP, we will have
a pre-printed nametag available for you.  To find out more about the event,
you can visit our website, http://cpcentercity.com.

If you would like to download a PDF flyer for the event for printing or to
send to a colleague as an attachment, you can find one at the following URL:

http://www.cpcentercity.com/savethedateflyer.pdf

CPCC also has a Yahoo Group, CPCenterCity, that keeps its members up to date
about CPCC events as well as events of other Delaware Valley IT related
groups.  For more information, visit the Yahoo group portion of our site:

http://www.cpcentercity.com/cpccyahoogroup.htm

If you have any questions, check out our FAQ, or email me at the address
below.  Hope to see you at the Irish Pub!

David