Art Alexion on 13 Sep 2004 01:40:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] newsgroup?

Art Clemons wrote:

Usenet is also slowly fading away in usage terms, in fact I'ld guess that less than one fifth of the folks using email have read a usenet posting in the past year. Sorry but email makes sense even if at times to some there appear to be too many responses.

I would be one of those people...

Think of this: reading newsgroups is similar to searching list archives, and how many people revisit an issue rather than trolling the archives for the last time the subject was discussed?

Art Alexion
Arthur S. Alexion LLC
arthur [at] alexion [dot] com
aim: aalexion
sms: 2679725536 [at] messaging [dot] sprintpcs [dot] com

The attachment -- signature.asc -- is my electronic signature; no need for alarm.
Info @

Key for signed PDFs available at