Ed Martin on 13 Sep 2004 01:51:02 -0000

[PLUG] Novell Technical resource kit

I am doing my best to do a good story on the Novell Technical resource kit that I received a couple of weeks ago. I am going to try and submit it to a couple of magazines and see if I get anywhere. However my work is primarily a Microsoft house. Does anyone have a Novell house that could contribute to the Groupwise and Nterprize services?

The package is looking real strong and I’m impressed ½ the reason I’m doing the paper is to submit to my management staff for a trial run. I have a good feeling about this and I think if Novell keeps it’s house in order we could see novell rise to the top yet again.

~Ed