eric@lucii.org on 13 Sep 2004 11:36:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Information about Encryption Algorithm & there comparisons.

On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 11:30:04AM +0530, McLinux wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am interested in studying various encryption algorithms ( Mainly I am
> interested in studying there comparisons). Can anyone please reply with
> URL or any site where I can find them?
>
> Thanks
> -McLinux

There are some great resources to crypto on the net but, unfortunately, I
cannot find where I stored the links to them :-(

Still looking....

How "far down" are you looking to go to make the comparison?  Source code?

Eric
--
#  Eric Lucas
#     "Oh, I have slipped the surly bond of earth