McLinux on 13 Sep 2004 11:54:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Information about Encryption Algorithm & there comparisons. wrote:

On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 11:30:04AM +0530, McLinux wrote:

Hi All,

I am interested in studying various encryption algorithms ( Mainly I am interested in studying there comparisons). Can anyone please reply with URL or any site where I can find them?

There are some great resources to crypto on the net but, unfortunately, I cannot find where I stored the links to them :-(

Still looking....

How "far down" are you looking to go to make the comparison? Source code?

Yes finally thats where my search will end. :)