sean finney on 13 Sep 2004 13:25:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] More critique of Linux desktop

On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 02:43:16AM -0400, Howard Bloom wrote:
> Makes my point, that Linux on the desktop isn't there yet.  I purchased the

strange, it's been on my desktop for like 4 years now...

> If I tried to run my business on it, I would not be able to do so.

again, strange, i've been doing this for about a year and a half now...

> Again, I'd prefer to ride in a Town Car instead of the Pinto.

your use of metaphor is absolutely amazing.  so what exactly *do* you
use linux for?

	sean