Howard Bloom on 13 Sep 2004 16:11:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] More critique of Linux desktop

I have a Lexus ES300 2002.  While not the biggest car on the road, it is
certainly big enough to haul me and occupants of my choosing.  It is also
safe - as safe as the Volvo and the Saab in the frontal and side crash

I could have driven something that was less expensive but I chose
reliability, service, and safety to guide me through the process.

And it does have one other feature that I find an absolute must - it's big
enough to fit my apparently massive ego.