Paul on 13 Sep 2004 16:20:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] More critique of Linux desktop

Howard Bloom wrote:

I have a Lexus ES300 2002. While not the biggest car on the road, it is
certainly big enough to haul me and occupants of my choosing. It is also
safe - as safe as the Volvo and the Saab in the frontal and side crash

I thought you would have an Range Rover, Hummer, or Volvo. My sister's Jeep would smash that sedan to smithereens.

BTW, it's the front, off-set crash that's the most critical rating.