Howard Bloom on 13 Sep 2004 17:08:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] iptables -A INPUT -s Howard_Bloom/0 -j DROP

Telling people what and how to think is defined as fascism in a
authoritarian setting such as a government system.  I'm very surprised that
there are a few on this list who would like to toss me off because I offend
the pansy of fraternity with my different view.

But my views don't differ much from yours Chris - it seems we both want to
use it but it just isn't practical.  Don't worry, when they want to toss you
off too, I got your back.

Howard