Michael Leone on 13 Sep 2004 17:30:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] iptables -A INPUT -s Howard_Bloom/0 -j DROP

On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 13:07, Howard Bloom wrote:
> [...]

Now, now, Howard - "pansy" is insulting; no need to go there. It may be
understandable, judging from the level of emotion in some of the
banning material.

(altho I doubt it, because I've seen one or 2 heated discussions here in
my 9 or so years)