Howard Bloom on 13 Sep 2004 23:23:03 -0000

RE: [PLUG] My "hopefully" last comments on the Linux Desktop thread.

I own it.  I bought Xandros when it was 1.0.  It is a wonderful desktop but
I still need to run certain windows programs and Xandros is not on the
approved list to run Vmware.  I have 2.5 Business Desktop.

Actually Xandros is free if you don't want Samba and Crossover