Geoff Rivell on 14 Sep 2004 13:47:04 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Favorite RSS Feeds?

On Tuesday 14 September 2004 09:32 am, Aaron Crosman wrote:

> My question is what do people use/like for readers?  I'd really like
> something that would work on my PC, Mac, and Linux (so I could have the
> same one on all 3 of my work desktops).  Ampheta Desk seems like it
> should do that, but I'm not a big fan of it's PC or Mac interfaces
> (haven't even looking into it's Linux options).

I use aKregator.  But thats only for Linux that I know of.

I'm in the process of setting up a 'show and tell' site with Linux apps for my
gaming clan to see some of the stuff Linux has to offer.

I would think Mozilla has something for RSS feeds that would be
cross-platform.