Ben Dugan on 14 Sep 2004 14:51:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Linux Articles

I just uploaded it to

You need Smartlists ( or thinkDB ( to use it.

Oh: I see. I took a quick look at these links. It looks like thinkingbytes is now Adesso; a 30 day free trial (under Windows) might provide a free path for converting this to a more general format. But I won't have the time to try that, at least for the next few days.

Even emacs shows a good bit of useful text in that PDB file though!