Chris Kelly on 15 Sep 2004 01:14:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] FW: flame wars

Mike Leone wrote:

On Sep 14, 2004, at 7:43 PM, Howard Bloom wrote:

Go fuck yourselves.

Jeff, are we dropping this idiot now, or what? Lets not give him any more opportunites.

Is what Howard said above worse than the post that threatened to kick his ass, if the poster ever met him in person? I think not. Are we dropping the other member, too? You used profanity against Howard; are we dropping you?

dont drop him its what he wants... let the attention whore go away on his own.