Art Alexion on 15 Sep 2004 12:30:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] FW: flame wars

Chris Kelly wrote:

dont drop him its what he wants... let the attention whore go away on his own.

My feelings exactly.

As for baiting vs. taking the bait, my wife sees this among 4th graders all the time. A trouble maker, too smart to risk getting in trouble himself, keeps poking at someone to set /them/ off. He gets the rush while the other kid gets in trouble. Howard seems good and practiced at this. I saw a lot of people who never caused problems on this list, to my knowledge, take his bait; I did so myself.

People who get their rush by getting others to lose it get a big part of their fulfillment when their targets get into trouble. Please don't feed into that.

--

Art Alexion

The attachment -- signature.asc -- is my electronic signature; no need for alarm.
Info @ http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/signature.asc.what.html

Key for signed PDFs available at
http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/ArthurSAlexion.p7c