Art Alexion on 17 Sep 2004 00:21:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Linux Articles

Kam Salisbury wrote:

Ben Dugan wrote:

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:26:32 -0400
From: Ben Dugan <>
Subject: Re: [PLUG] Linux Articles

This may be pretty niche, but I have a pretty comprehensive Linux command reference for PDAs in the SmartLists (Palm)/thinkDB (PocketPC) format. Like a pocket reference; almost 400 commands if I recall. SmartLists is the successor to thinkDB for the PalmOS. The original thinkDB developers went PocketPC only and sold off the Palm port, but I understand the data format is convertible. I'll post if if anyone can use it.

I'd be interested in seeing it.

Me too! I am primarily a palm user. -- Kam Salisbury

I uploaded it to

You need Smartlists ( or thinkDB ( to use it.

Art Alexion
Arthur S. Alexion LLC
arthur [at] alexion [dot] com
aim: aalexion
sms: 2679725536 [at] messaging [dot] sprintpcs [dot] com

The attachment -- signature.asc -- is my electronic signature; no need for alarm.
Info @

Key for signed PDFs available at