Kam Salisbury on 21 Sep 2004 09:22:05 -0000

Re: [PLUG] content management systems

Ron Mansolino wrote:

From: Ron Mansolino <rmsolino@netaxs.com>
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 19:00:26 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [PLUG] content management systems

 --snip
So can someone recommend an article/message/BBS package? My biggest
requirement is that it be free (because we're all broke) and not too
much of a security risk or resource hog. I would prefer not to get too
deep into customizing apache for this (I recall slash. requiring some
serious tweaking. I already compiled PHP in, but I should be a man and
figure out mod_perl if I have to :)

What have you folks played with that I can inflict on them?

Thanks,
--
Ron Mansolino   RMsolino@netaxs.com   http://www.netaxs.com/~rmsolino/
_