Paul on 23 Sep 2004 13:04:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Linksys and DSL

Michael C. Toren wrote:

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 07:37:46PM -0400, Paul wrote:

The title is "GPL Code Center." I wonder if a Gnu logo would be better
than the penguin?

The penguin is indeed appropriate; the source code is Linux derived.

However, the following files are not Linux, and the page title suggests Open Source in general. Although, I can't say which of these are Gnu programs.

bridge.tgz <>
busybox.tgz <>
dnsmasq.tgz <>
httpd.o <>
httpd_c_licence <>
iptables.tgz <>
ipupdate.tgz <>
<>ntpclient.tgz <>
ppp.tgz <>
ppp-2.4.1.tgz <>
pptp-client.tgz <>
udhcp.tgz <>
vixie-cron-3.0.1.tgz <>
zebra-0.92a.tar.gz <> (Ironic that the page was create using ASP.)