Art Clemons on 28 Sep 2004 06:00:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Resource Kit

>Someone is selling a Novell/SuSE resource kit on ebay.  I thought the
>picture was funny because I can see the reflection of the
>"photographer" in disc 2.  I'm also curious if anyone here thinks that
>Novell would have a problem with selling a resource kit that one can't
>or doesn't plan to use.

Since Novell is kind of paranoid presently about intellectual property and with good reason (consider how SCO is working out) and the terms of use state that you cannot convey or otherwise transfer, I'm not sure it's a good idea. Anyone who bids on it is also foolish since Novell will ship one to almost anyone who requests it.