Paul on 28 Sep 2004 16:06:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Online video catalogs

Aaron Crosman wrote:

We have a page on our web site that currently lists some 500 or some
movies that one of our offices loans out.  Right now it's a static page,
and someone thinks (for some funny reason), that maybe this would be
better in a dynamic page.  I figured this would be easy to find, but for
the life of me I can't find a PHP/MySQL catalog.  I've done several
Google searches and all I've found is windows desktop software.  Anyone
have any experience with some kind of online cataloging software?  It
doesn't need to be much.

Could we see the static page?