Andrew Bradley on 29 Sep 2004 14:04:03 -0000

RE: [PLUG] palm devices

I have a IIIc with no charger, no manual, no disks, no cable. I do not know
what to do with it other than to find it a home. Free

I beleive it works.  But since I can not charge it I have no way to check

If interested, email me off list.

Andrew Bradley

-----Original Message-----
[]On Behalf Of Art Alexion
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 9:43 AM
Subject: Re: [PLUG] palm devices

Jeff Abrahamson wrote:

>My venerable Palm III may have died in last night's rain.  I clearly
>should have been carrying plastic bags yesterday.
>Anyone have any recommendations for inexpensive devices to replace it?
>I see the palmOne Zire 21 for $100 at Staples.  That's the right price
>point.  I think to run linux on a handheld device I'd need to spend
>over $400, which isn't happening, much as I'd like to run a free OS on
>my PDA.  But all I *really* need is address book, date book, and
>Anyway, any suggestions appreciated.
I know someone selling Tungsten-E (~state of the art) for $135 (if it
didn't sell between last evening and today)...  email me off list if

Art Alexion
Arthur S. Alexion LLC
arthur [at] alexion [dot] com
aim: aalexion
sms: 2679725536 [at] messaging [dot] sprintpcs [dot] com

The attachment -- signature.asc -- is my electronic signature; no need for
Info @

Key for signed PDFs available at