Sandhu, Suchindra on 29 Sep 2004 20:13:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Wireless cards for linux

> I would get the Linksys WRT54GS router.  As for a PCI card, I don't
> know.  Really, for a desktop, I would use an Ethernet card.

Yeah, I would like to use an Ethernet card too. But, I am sharing a
connection with couple of other machines sitting in different rooms -
would have to place the router at a centralized location. So, I am
keen on avoiding messy cables all over the place.