Dan Widyono on 25 Oct 2004 14:55:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] ad hoc UDP listener

Check page 259 of Python Essential Reference, 2nd ed. (or any edition, look
up UDP Socket in index).  They provide a quick UDP Socket server
implementation.  Or I suppose google for python udp socket server.  I'm only
suggesting this because you seem hell-bent on learning every nuance of Python :)

Dan W.

--
-- Daniel Widyono             --
-- www.widyono.net            --