Paul on 1 Nov 2004 18:58:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] ethernet wiring in walls

Tobias DiPasquale wrote:

You can't beat the cost of wireless. Two WRT54G's will cost you less than $150.

If you want to go cheap, you can get a 54Mbit Belkin router for $20 or an 11Mbit Netgear router for $10.

(Just to quiet my Linux/access point box for a while, I grabbed a $10 Netgear router. Since I used a $10 gift card issued by Staples, the router will be free after rebate. Still, I kinda wished that I had purchased the Belkin router that can do WPA and connect to a RADIUS server. I just have to keep reminding myself that I can't afford anything more than free!)