Paul on 7 Nov 2004 05:45:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Choosing a cheap video card

Pablo Tao Virgo wrote:

The driver works, as far as putting graphics on the screen and
accelerating 3d. The problem is that it also adds random horizontal
lines to the desktop which don't prevent me working but annoy me to no
end. It's a recent development, coincidental with me switching to debian
from gentoo. I don't want to flood the board with complaining, since I
posted earlier about it, a cheap and temporary fix would be nice until
the driver gets fixed or I can afford a more compatible card.

You could buy my GeForce2 GTS.  ;-)