George Gallen on 11 Nov 2004 18:28:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Mystery Cron job

Title: RE: [PLUG] Mystery Cron job

What kind of problems?

I'm wondering if it's slocate, which is located in /etc/cron.weekly
   which you don't need, I changed the time frame it runs on our system,
   it used to run at like 10:00am, really brought the system to a crawl

George