W. Chris Shank on 18 Nov 2004 03:13:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Feasibility of OpenOffice based FireFox plugin?

I just tried to apt-get it - but it wanted to bring down all of mozilla too which i don't necessarily want. is mozplugger compatible with firefox?

On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 22:06 -0500, mmalten@comcast.net wrote:
You might want to check out the mozplugger code.  I think it allows that
sort of functionality (I may be wrong).